Oil Gard Formulas
Are Professionally Applied
Where Your Vehicle Needs It Most!
BumpersUnderBodyQuarter Panels DoorsFendersTrunk Lid Engine AreaHoodWheel Wells
Formula 2 No-Drip
Enhanced Rust Protection with Staying Power!
- Formula 2 is a combination of advanced rust inhibitors and petroleum-based solids. This exclusive treatment is designed to give No-Drip convenience with superior penetration of metal pores, seams, and joints, displacing existing moisture.
- Applied as a high-pressure fogged coating, Formula 2 rapidly penetrates and quickly forms a stable coating, creating an airtight barrier capable of fighting heat, stress, and reactive condensation breakdown. Its high viscosity means Formula 2 will cling to the metals of your car, resisting the effects of wet, snowy, and salty road conditions.
- Formula 2 No-Drip is best applied on an annual basis for maximum protection. Any time, any season, Formula 2 will protect your vehicle for a full year.
The ORIGINAL! Proven Rust Protection Since 1976
- Classic is designed for annual application and is proven to work on any vehicle, any age, and condition. Our unique formula features a combination of oil and chemicals designed to penetrate the tightest joints and seams in today’s vehicles. Classic has a high capillary action, or creeping ability and is engineered to actively apply itself for months, giving you long-term peace of mind.
- Classic virtually stops the growth of existing rust by eliminating moisture and oxygen on contact. It also enhances the effectiveness of tar-based rust proofing products that may already exist on your vehicle by preventing shrinkage.
- Classic is a metal-sensitive treatment which displaces moisture so it is effectively applied rain or shine, year round. Classic is a low-drip product that works quickly to cover, penetrate, and protect.
Oil Gard To-go
Take Home the Oil Gard!
- Instantly treat stone chips and minor scratches on your vehicle with the convenience of Oiil Gard Anti-Rust aerosols.
- Our proven formulas can help you solve dozens of problems around the house, cottage, trailer, boat, garage, and workshop. Penetrate, lubricate, protect, and prevent rust on hand tools, bicycles, shop equipment, garden implements, latches, hinges, trailer hitches, and much more.
- Oil Gard aerosols will help to loosen rusted parts and form a protective barrier on any metal exposed to daily wear and tear and harsh elements.
- Take home Oil Gard Classic and Formula 2 No-Drop in convenient 400g cans.